- Co-ordinate & Reporting to Inclusive Education cell for action plan for the school counselling, psychometric testing, treatment plan workshops etc.
- Design IEP's for individual special need child.
- Counselling children, parents.
- Conducting sessions and workshop with Children, Parents, Teachers.
- Create and maintain database of Counselling cases.
- Needs to look into requirements of children with special needs.
- Help school in handling emotionally challenged students.
- Handle age related special requirements of students.
The ideal candidate should have :
- Fluent English Communication
- PG Psychology / Clinical Psychology
- Counselling experience of 2-3 years in CBSE School
- Good Computer Skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Psychology
PG:M.A - Psychology
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd
Educating 1,35,000 students through 110 schools across India, Podar Education Group has established itself as a leader in the Indian Education Sector. Established in 1927, Podar Education Group strives to create modern citizens who are ready to make global changes. The success of Podar is largely due to its trained, qualified and committed teaching team and the extensive use of technology in teaching.
View Contact Details+