PODAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, SAMASTIPUR CBSE has planned Walk In Interview Sessions for PRT and TGT for all Subjects .
We are inviting interested applicants to attend Walk In Interview Sessions.
Please Note, Interviews of Podar International School, Samastipur CBSE will be conducted at Podar International School Howrah. Details are as given below.
Interview Day & Date: Saturday & Sunday, 8th & 9th February, 2020.
Interview Time: 10.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M.
Amta Road, Bombay Road Crossing, NH 6,
Near Kolkata WestInternationalCity,
Contact No: 8291053584 / 8291050654.
1. Interested Candidates For Podar International School, Samastipur CBSE may attend interviews at above mentioned venue.
2. Interview and Demo Session are arranged on the above mentioned date.
3. Shortlisted Candidates For Podar International School, Samastipur CBSE will be placed at Samastipur.
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate / Post Graduate Along with B.Ed
- Good in English communication and IT Skills
- Good at Subject Knowledge and flair for teaching
- Prior Experience of Teaching in CBSE School will be additional benefit.
- Work Location will Be: Podar International School, Samastipur.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.P.Ed - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce, Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.A - Pass Course, Arts&Humanities, Political Science, Communication, Economics, English, Film, Fine Arts, Hindi, History, Journalism, Maths, B.Ed - Any Specialization, Education
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, M.Com - Commerce, MCA - Computers, M.A - Anthropology, Arts & Humanities, Communication, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Ed - Education
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd
With over 92 years of experience within the educational space, the Podar group is now a network of 124 educational institutions spread across the nation, with a combined student strength of more than 1,55,000 and the support of 7,600 dedicated and loyal staff members.
Our constantly growing network of education institutions includes a wide spectrum of Pre-Primary schools under the brand name of Podar Jumbo Kids, Primary and Secondary schools under the brand name of Podar International School, Podar Blossom School, Junior Colleges, Part-Time courses and Teacher Training Institutes.
The Podar network of schools also offers a wide choice of educational streams such as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Cambridge (IGCSE) and International Baccalaureate (IB).