The ideal candidate should have:
- Fluent English Communications.
- Vice Principal for primary section (afternoon School).
- Comfortable to teach English subject (ICSE).
- Conversant with the assigned work profile.
- Committed to the cause and add values to the Institution.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Open Minded
- Experience of 10-15 years in Schools.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Vice Principal
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd
Established in 1927, by Sheth Anandilal Podar, Podar Education Network has, from the very beginning been focussed driven and motivated by the traditional Indian values of honesty, integrity and service. The father of our nation, Mahatma Gandhi, being the very first President of the Anandilal Podar Trust stands testimony to this fact.
The Podar network of schools also offers a wide choice of educational streams such as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Cambridge IGCSE and International Baccalaureate (IB).