- Effective communication.
- Target Oriented / Target centered.
- Eye for details.
- Well versed in computing.
- Liaising and networking with customers.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national publications or on radio, television, etc.
- Managing the printing of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters.
- Teaming with graphic designer/s for marketing support in the form of designs/creative.
- Effective utilization/distribution of available marketing resources.
- Cold calling, maintaining, updating and preventing misuse of customer database.
- Extensive travelling.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- Conducting market research (MR) through customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Contributing and developing marketing plans/strategies.
- Evaluating in-house marketing campaigns and its effectiveness.
- Monitoring competition and their activities.
- Supporting Managing Director (MD) and AGM in meeting companys targets/budgets.
- Managing delegated work effectively.
- Maintaining decorum by following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Data management and filing of relevant paperwork.
- Effective objection handling.
- Managing telephone calls, enquiries and site visit requests.
- Timely replying to e-mails received and corresponding to customers in absence of AGM.
- Taking minutes of the meetings with MD, AGM, etc.
- Understanding competition by visiting the schools and preprimary centers.
- Daily Reporting & Follow-ups.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Display Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time