Urgent Requirement of Regional Transport Manager at Podar International School, Nagpur Region :-
Responsible for the smooth functioning of the Transport facilities at locations.
- Supervising Transport Supervisors & will be responsible for all buses in the premises.
- Preparing a capacity utilization for each bus, he is to see that the buses are utilized in the best possible way and reduce buses if superfluous .
- Regular route analysis if any improvements can be made.
- Locating Transport contractors and neotiating rates and requirements.
- Completion of all RTO related formalities Including Bus panelling
- Credit Tie-up arrangements with Petrol Bunkers and Repair workshops
- Allocation of students in Bus Routes, determining school timings etc..
- Drivers to be instructed to comply with all Traffic regulations.
- Maintenance of Date Record of Tyres / Batteries.
- Responsibility for Fuel filling in all Buses.
- Maintenance and scrutiny of daily log books of individual buses.
- Calculation of KmPL regularly to ensure prevention of oil pilferage.
- Checking & Submission of Bills
- Maintenance of Data of each Bus student in Transport Module Software
- Drivers, Conductors, Lady Attendants in areas of Traffic Regulations, Safety, Fire-Fighting, Medical emergency, driving techniques, maintenance and
- Attitudinal/Behaviourial training sessions.
- List of duties is just illustrative and not exhaustive. Additional job responsibilities may assigned from time to time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time