Job Profile :
- To be the first point of contact in the premises for parents and others.
- Managing the telephone message system.
- Proactively responding to the inquiries for the purpose of referrals and directions as required.
- Forwarding requests for information and messages to the appropriate individuals.
- To contact parents for communicating messages of emergency.
- Maintaining, sorting and distributing letters/couriers/post for school
- To provide admission kits to the students/parents.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time