- Teaching lessons which is planned and prepared by CRDC team that cater for the need of the whole ability range within their class
- Setting tasks which challenge students and ensure high levels of interest,
- Providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge,
- Using a variety of teaching methods to match approach to content, structure information, present a set of key ideas and use appropriate vocabulary,
- Make use of effective questioning, listen carefully to students, give attention to errors and misconceptions.
- Checking & Discussion with student for given assignment
- Ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time,
- Assessing and recording the progress of the students systematically and keeping records,
- Undertaking assessment of students as requested by examination bodies, departmental and school procedures,
- Assessing how well learning objectives have been achieved and using them to improve specific aspects of teaching,
- Preparing and presenting informative reports to parents,
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual pupils and of any class or group of pupils assigned to him/her
- Attain various training as per schedule of Training Calendar Evaluating own teaching critically to improve effectiveness,
- Contributing to the entire school's planning activities.
- Participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes
- To undertake any additional tasks / responsibilities as directed by the Principal/ Vice Principal.
Required Candidate profile
- Good communication skills
- B.Ed / M.Ed is mandatory
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role:Teacher/ Private Tutor
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Ed - Education, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:M.Ed - Education, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd
With over 92 years of experience within the educational space, the Podar group is now a network of 124 educational institutions spread across the nation, with a combined student strength of more than 1,55,000 and the support of 7,600 dedicated and loyal staff members.
Recruiter Name:Vipallav Dhuri
Contact Company:Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd