- This position is responsible for teaching and guiding students for Robotics, Electronics, IoT, Embedded System and programming from std. V to VIII at various schools of the Podar education network.
- Providing STEM training in schools based on developed STEM modules by the organization.
- This involves visits to different schools at various locations.
- This also involves guiding the students to work on innovative projects for various national and international competitions.
- This includes troubleshooting of minor software and hardware issues as well.
- This also comprises training to internal and external staff of the schools.
- Ensure that all children pay attention.
- Promote maximum student participation.
- Enhance and implement teaching methodologies such as hands on learning activities.
- Assist students in analyse and improving scientific conception and logical thinking.
- Enforce the discipline and maintain appropriate standards for student behaviour in the STEM lab.
- Be responsible for the emotional and physical well being of every child.
- Maintain effective communication with the principals of the schools and report to them about daily activities.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Teacher/ Private Tutor
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time