Urgent Requirement of PRT & TGT at Podar International School, Samastipur
- Good English Communication Skills
- Graduate Along with B.Ed.
- CTET clearance is desirable.
- Freshers can also apply.
Job Description -
- Experience of teaching in CBSE school.
- Knows Academic Delivery, Exams & Assessments, Class Teacher responsibility.
- Work in line with laid down teaching guidelines, CCE & board norms.
- Able to observe, evaluate & improve student's performance.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Teacher/ Private Tutor
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.A - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce, B.Ed - Education, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG - M.A - Any Specialization, M.Com - Commerce, M.Ed - Education, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Maths, MCA - Computers
Podar Education Network
Educating 1,20,000 students through 102 schools across India, Podar Education Group has established itself as a leader in the Indian Education Sector. Established in 1927, Podar Education Group strives to create modern citizens who are ready to make global changes. The success of Podar is largely due to its trained, qualified and committed teaching team and the extensive use of technology in teaching.