Requirement of Female Nurse at Podar International School, Rajkot
Job Profile -
- To manage the Medical Room & provide First Aid to the Students
- Maintains, evaluates and interprets cumulative health data to accommodate individual needs of students.
- Develops procedures and provides for emergency nursing management for injuries/illnesses.
- Promotes and assists in the control of communicable diseases.
- Make a chain of communication with the teachers and parents if any child is unwell and requires special attention.
- Update the telephone contact numbers of appropriate community emergency health services personnel
- Ensure adequate number of First Aid material available on the school campuses/buses and regularly check and replenish stock of items in the boxes
- Provide needed medical attention to students during the school day
- Dispense prescription medication to students in accordance with school policy
- Schedule annual physical examinations for all support services personnel to be conducted by an outside qualified medical person.
- Coordinate with the Principal during Sports/ other events w.r.t. First Aid requirements.
- Other allied work
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Sc - Nursing, Other Graduate, Graduation Not Required
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd
Educating 1,20,000 students through 102 schools across India, Podar Education Group has established itself as a leader in the Indian Education Sector. Established in 1927, Podar Education Group strives to create modern citizens who are ready to make global changes. The success of Podar is largely due to its trained, qualified and committed teaching team and the extensive use of technology in teaching.