Podar International School, Jamnagar
requires a Counselor & PE Teacher[Female]
Job Description :-
- Co-ordinate & Reporting to Inclusive Education cell for action plan for the school counselling, psychometric testing, treatment plan workshops etc.
- Design IEP's for individual special need child.
- Counselling children, parents.
- Conducting sessions and workshop with Children, Parents, Teachers.
- Create and maintain database of Counselling cases
- Measure student progress to encourage the mastery of school district/state/national standards.
- Maintaining records of individual student acheivemnet and evaluating students on a continuous basis.
- Support a school's share vision and common goal regarding Physical Eduaction.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.A - Any Specialization, Psychology, B.P.Ed - Any Specialization, Physical Education
PG - M.A - Psychology
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd
Educating 1,20,000 students through 102 schools across India, Podar Education Network has established itself as a leader in the Indian Education Sector. Established in 1927, Podar Education Network strives to create modern citizens who are ready to make global changes. The success of Podar is largely due to its trained, qualified and committed teaching team and the extensive use of technology in teaching.