1. Supervising Transport Supervisors & will be responsible for all buses in the premises.
2. Preparing a Capacity Utilization for each bus, he is to see that the buses are utilized in the best possible way and reduce buses if superfluous.
3. Regular route analysis if any improvements can be made
4. Completion of all RTO related formalities insurance, RTO tax, permit, RC book and following any state government directives of the school buses.
5. Ensuring police verification is done of all the drivers, conductors and lady attendants that are in the bus. Regular staff as well as substitutes.
6. Arranging Training modules for all Transport staff in accordance with RTO norms. Periodical Training sessions for Drivers, Conductors, Lady Attendants in areas of Traffic Regulations, Safety, Fire-Fighting, Medical emergency, Driving techniques, Maintenance and Attitudinal/ Behavioral training sessions.
7. If a bus breaks down or a driver/lady attendant or conductor does not show up, then arranging a substitute in a timely manner.
8. To represent the school in transport committee meetings with parents.
9. He will be the point person for the parent. Therefore, he needs to answer parents complaints verbally and on email in a patient and polite manner.
10. Proper and periodic servicing of the buses.
11. Other allied work.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Desired Candidate Profile
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd