The ideal candidate should have:
- Graduate / Post Gaduate along with B Ed Qualification
- Good Communication Skills
- Good IT Skills
- Teaches, plans and executes the required curriculum.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis.
- Implements instructional activities that contribute to active student participation.
- Maintains effective and efficient records/documents.
- Provides a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process.
- A minimum of two years experience in a progressive school is preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: School Teacher
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time