The ideal candidate should have:
- Graduate with ANM / GNM / Diploma in Nursing / B Sc/ M Sc in Nursing
- Good communication skills
- Providing Health education to parents and children as per their requirements.
- Attending the School Health Check ups.
- Coordination with team for smooth functioning during the health checks.
- Checking the availability & proper functioning of all the instruments before leaving to the school.
- Setting up the things & proper arrangements in the room allocated by the school for health check.
- Attending the children in the school for various problems like Fall injury, Fever, Abdominal Pain, etc.
- Providing the first aid to the children in need.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the entire premises inside the Medical Room with help of housekeeping staff.
- Accountability & responsibility of all the inventory at the medical room.
- Regular stock checking & placing an indent for the things required one week prior.
- Maintaining all the records of children treated at the medical room in the registers provided. If any of the staff is treated at the medical room , it also has to recorded.
- Maintaining the records of all the incoming stocks.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Role: Staff Nurse
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time