- Handle end-to-end HR Operational processes in the Region/Hub
- Prepare and maintain personnel records in file and in HRMS
- Consult with Line Management and provide suitable guidance on people related issues
- Communicate effectively at all levels of staff and Management
- Develop and implement HR initiatives and policies within the Region / Hub
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations
- Handling employee issues, assist in counseling employees and address grievances
- Conduct exit interviews and complete separation formalities.
- Organize and work independently on multiple tasks and complete assignments within specified deadlines.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,25,000 PA.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd
With over 92 years of experience within the educational space, the Podar group is now a network of 124 educational institutions spread across the nation, with a combined student strength of more than 1,55,000 and the support of 7,600 dedicated and loyal staff members.