- To be the first point of contact in the premises for parents and others
- Managing the telephone message system
- Proactively responding to the inquiries for the purpose of referrals and directions as required
- Forwarding requests for information and messages to the appropriate individuals.
- To contact parents for communicating messages of emergency.
- Maintaining, sorting and distributing letters/couriers/post for school
- To provide admission kits to the students/parents.
- To Assist the Admin office of school as & when required and as instructed by Authorities.
- Other allied work.
Work Location: Ludhiana - (Punjab)
The ideal candidate should have :
- Excellent English Communication & IT Skills
- Experienced candidates will be given preference
- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- PM
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Desired Candidate Profile
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd
With over 92 years of experience within the educational space, the Podar group is now a network of 124 educational institutions spread across the nation, with a combined student strength of more than 1,55,000 and the support of 6,000 dedicated and loyal staff members.
View Contact Details+