- To be the first point of contact in the premises for parents and others
- Managing the telephone message system
- Proactively responding to the inquiries for the purpose of referrals and directions as required
- Forwarding requests for information and messages to the appropriate individuals.
- To contact parents for communicating messages of emergency.
- Maintaining, sorting and distributing letters/couriers/post for school
- To provide admission kits to the students/parents.
- To Assist the Admin office of school as & when required and as instructed by Authorities.
- Other allied work.
The ideal candidate should have :
- Excellent English Communication & IT Skills
- Experienced candidates will be given preference
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Other Graduate, Graduation Not Required
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd
Educating 1,55,000 students through 124 schools across India, Podar Education Group has established itself as a leader in the Indian Education Sector. Established in 1927, Podar Education Group strives to create modern citizens who are ready to make global changes. The success of Podar is largely due to its trained, qualified and committed teaching team and the extensive use of technology in teaching.
View Contact Details+