We are urgently looking for Female Nurse for Podar International School, Vastral.
- To manage the Medical Room & provide First Aid to the Students
- Maintains, evaluates and interprets cumulative health data to accommodate individual needs of students.
- Develops procedures and provides for emergency nursing management for injuries/illnesses.
- Promotes and assists in the control of communicable diseases.
- Make a chain of communication with the teachers and parents if any child is unwell and requires special attention.
- Update the telephone contact numbers of appropriate community emergency health services personnel
- Ensure adequate number of First Aid material available on the school campuses/buses and regularly check and replenish stock of items in the boxes
- Provide needed medical attention to students during the school day
- Dispense prescription medication to students in accordance with school policy
- Schedule annual physical examinations for all support services personnel to be conducted by an outside qualified medical person.
- Coordinate with the Principal during Sports/ other events w.r.t. First Aid requirements.
- Other allied work
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 1,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time