- Co-ordinate & Reporting to Inclusive Education cell for action plan for the school counselling, psychometric testing, treatment plan workshops etc.
- Design IEP's for individual special need child.
- Counselling children, parents.
- Conducting sessions and workshop with Children, Parents, Teachers.
- Create and maintain database of Counselling cases.
- Needs to look into requirements of children with special needs.
- Help school in handling emotionally challenged students.
- Handle age related special requirements of students.
The ideal candidate should have :
- Fluent English Communication
- PG Psychology / Clinical Psychology
- Counselling experience of 2-3 years in School
- Good Computer Skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Psychology
PG:M.A - Psychology
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd