The ideal candidate should have:
- BA / MA graduate or Post Graduate in Clinical Psychology
- Work experience as a counselor in an academic environment will be added advantage.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Motivational leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
- Confident interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Perceptive intuition and decision-making skills.
- Remarkable professionalism and solid work ethic.
- Intermediate IT skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time