- Create and manage the UAN for all existing and new employees in the organization
- Ensure all transactions pertaining to challan and payment is up to date for all core legal entities
- Check, rectify and process end to end transactions related to provident fund on monthly basis
- Ensure all the employee data is updated on the PF website on a monthly basis
- Manage and share all communications related to PF with employees, address their issues and resolve.
Required Candidate profile
- Prior work experience as an Executive - Compliance for 2 plus years.
- Excellent people management skills
- Good working knowledge of PF
- Analytical and result oriented
- Good communication skills
Salary: INR 50,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd
Educating 1,55,000 students through 124 schools across India, Podar Education Group has established itself as a leader in the Indian Education Sector. Podar Education Group strives to create modern citizens who are ready to make global changes.