- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national publications or on radio, television, etc.
- Managing the printing of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters.
- Teaming with graphic designer/s for marketing support in the form of designs/creative.
- Effective utilization/distribution of available marketing resources.
- Cold calling, maintaining, updating and preventing misuse of customer database.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- Conducting market research (MR) through customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Contributing and developing marketing plans/strategies.
- Evaluating in-house marketing campaigns and its effectiveness.
- Monitoring competition and their activities.
- Effective Data management, Reporting and Follow-ups
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Should be good at networking and managing customers
- Should be good at negotiation and objection handling
- Goal oriented and focused
- Candidate should be open to travelling PAN India
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Direct Marketing Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd
With over 92 years of experience within the educational space, the Podar group is now a network of 124 educational institutions spread across the nation, with a combined student strength of more than 1,55,000 and the support of 7,600 dedicated and loyal staff members.
Our constantly growing network of education institutions includes a wide spectrum of Pre-Primary schools under the brand name of Podar Jumbo Kids, Primary and Secondary schools under the brand name of Podar International School, Podar Blossom School, Junior Colleges, Part-Time courses and Teacher Training Institutes.
The Podar network of schools also offers a wide choice of educational streams such as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Cambridge (IGCSE) and International Baccalaureate (IB).
Contact Company:Podar Education Network Pvt Ltd