- Fees Collection.
- Manage petty cash account.
- Keeping track of all the monitory transaction at the location.
- Entry in tally software.
- Admissions processing.
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations.
- Prepare and verify daily reports.
- Prepare daily deposits of goods sales receipts.
- Reconcile bank account.
- Prepare & Compile monthly reports & expenses.
- Prepare labels and maintain files as needed within the department.
- Prepare correspondence as needed within the department.
- Assist HR Department with payroll system and payroll related items.
- Assist the school office for various common responsibilities
- Other allied work.
The ideal candidate should have :
- Fluent English Communication
- Graduation/PG with Commerce
- Good Computer Skills along with Tally
- Experience of 2-3 years in accounts
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time