1. Financial accounting and book keeping
2. Compliance with Financial control
3. Receipt and accounting of fees and other collection from Students
4. Statutory Compliance
5. Payroll Processing
6. Manage Petty Cash account
7. Prepare Fee Reconciliation and Bank Reconciliation statements
8. Knowledge of Tally and Account Related Software Modules
9. Keeping track of all monitory transactions at the location
10. Knowledge of PF/ESIC/PT/TDS Norms
11. Preparing periodic MIS for Management
12. Timely Fee collection, follow up and record of outstanding.
13. Support HR:-
- Leave Record of respective location,
- Maintain Appointment Letter
14. Verify accuracy and genuineness of the invoices before processing for payment.
15. Safe Custody of post dated cheques and daily bank deposit.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time